Panama is an international business center which has the fastest growing economy in Central America, and is quite a cultural and sophisticated metropolis. In addition to becoming a regional business hub in Latin America, Panama has quickly become one of the most popular destinations for holding conventions, incentives and, international events.
A modern infrastructure, direct flights to more than 50 cities in the region and 13 in the U.S, world-class attractions, excellent restaurants, a globalized populace, and a vibrant metropolis with more than 100 banks and exciting nightlife, makes Panama the perfect destination to host your corporate meetings or first-class events.
Our expert staff can assist with every detail of your meeting/incentive from the initial walkthrough to the final day of your event to include complete audio/visual services as well as banquet and catering services for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as receptions, cocktail parties, and coffee breaks.
· Region’s safest destination
· Modern infrastructure including world-class hotels, international restaurants, incredible shopping, and vibrant nightlife
· One of the few places where US companies can deduct all expenses of a meeting or convention
· Short flight from major US cities
· One of the world’s least expensive capital cities
· The US dollar is one of Panama’s official currencies: No need to exchange money or do calculations
· Attractions run the gamut: From the world-famous canal to rainforest tours, eco-adventures, history tours, beaches, indigenous communities, golf courses, whale watching…
· The Panama Canal is only 20 minutes from downtown Panama City